Thursday 12 July 2007

Website blues

It seems like a good idea. I will attempt to build my own website. I remember a few years ago my first attempt at building a website. I didn't have a clue where to start, I was computer illiterate and I thought reading a few books was all that was required. For any professional web designers out there you will know how wrong I was.

I teach digital photography parttime to a range of people from complete beginners to keen amateurs and the important thing for all these students is having a complete knowledge of their particular camera. How many times have you read a complete manual? Not many.

You would think I would practice what I preach. Fast forward to July 2007. I have decided to build a new website. And again I am wondering whether it was the right thing to do.

Time will tell.

www.shaunward.co.uk

No comments: