Sunday 10 August 2008

News images - hoping to improve

News images are not something I do alot of. The local paper tends to use me for sports images because they know I will come back with a half decent image. So when I do get the chance its good to be able to to something different. Now this is where the problem kicks in - for some reason I always have a sense of nerves when it comes to producing news images. I know I can take a reasonable image but never seem to be able to convince myself of that fact when I am actually setting the shot up and taking the image. Hopefully that will improve with experience.

Anyway here are images I took last week. The first few are from local fetes, a sixtieth wedding anniversary, a charity golf tournament, a fashion show and lastly a meet the St Johnstone manager Derek McInnes session.







No comments: