Monday 21 January 2008

Question -How long is 90 minutes?

Answer - Not long enough.

Saturday was spent shooting for the newspaper. The majority of the images I shot were in the afternoon in which I covered 3 games all with the same kick-off time. This meant I spent just enough time at each ground to get the shots I needed before moving onto the next. One Saturday I am going to challenge myself to see how many I can fit into 90 mins.:)

First Premier league action between Kinnoull and Armadale played at Tulloch Park.



Then up to Murray Royal to get a couple of images of St Johns v Roselea in the Amateur league.




And finally onto Blairgowrie to watch them in the 4th round of the Scottish Junior Cup against Clydebank. I got to this ground with 15 minutes of the game left and the score was 2-2. It looked like I was going to get some good images of Blairgowrie stealing the tie with a late goal. As luck would have it Clydebank scored against the run of play and I was sitting at the wrong end of the ground. You win some and you lose some.



Also on Saturday Perthshire were playing against Gala in a Premier 3 rugby match which I would loved to have covered but sometimes you don't have enough time, so here is a link to Bob Falconer photos. Bob is a keen amateur who can always be seen at a Perthshire game because his son plays for them.(sometimes)


http://www.bobfalconer.fotopic.net/ click on the Gala game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a game you missed, best for years!! I feel very privileged to not only get a mention but also a link although Big Al says it’s to make your photographs look better, I'll slap him later for you!

Anyway your challenge should not be how many games you can cover in 90mins it should be how many games you can cover and have images published!

Bob F